Attention Juniors! On Mar. 23 all 11th graders will be eligible to take the SAT for free.
- There is no prior registration needed. Taking the test will serve as registration.
- However, during English classes on Mar. 16 & 17, students will be filling out personal information for the test to allow for more time on the test day in the Media Center.
- On the morning of the 23rd, the testing groups will be posted in the lobby near the main office. You will find your name and testing location for the day.
As per permissions:
- Phones are prohibited during the test. You may not use your phone during the test or it will be invalidated.
- You may bring a snack and water.
- Bring #2 pencils and a calculator. The following is a list of permitted calculators:
If you have any other questions, contact the assistant principal Mr. Edwards. The make-up day for the test, if absent, is April 26.
Study hard, Bengal Juniors, get a good night’s sleep, and do your best!